Pages

Sunday 13 November 2016

Book Review: The Average American Male

The Average American MaleThe Average American Male by Chad Kultgen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My brother recommended The Average American Male to me and I am so glad he did, otherwise I don't think I would've picked it up. I really liked this book, it was refreshing, original and it made me laugh. I do have to warn you, this book contains mature content. It's crude, talks a lot about sex, but not in a Fifty Shades of Grey kind of way and it is mean to women. You follow a man through his relationships, you read what he is thinking and by that I mean it's completely unfiltered so be prepared. I loved to hate the main character , sometimes I felt sorry for him and other times I wanted to give him a big hug. The women in his life were difficult and even I wanted them to just go away. I understand how people can be offended by this book but don't be, every person is different, not every man thinks like that and not every woman acts like that. Think about it, if every thought that tumbles through your head was to be written in a book, it would not be a pretty story even if you are a good and respectable person.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment