Pages

Saturday 4 January 2014

My Video Game Challenge!

The other day I was going through my video games and I realised that I did not complete most of them. You see, I love buying games as much as I love buying books but the thing is, it takes me a lot more time to finish a game than to read a book and I eventually lose interest in what I’m playing because of all the new games that are coming out.

I’m the kind of person who enjoy making lists because it motivates me and crossing things off a list is very satisfying.  So I decided to make one of all my video games and challenged myself to finish the games that I own before spending money on other  games. Honestly, I’ll probably fail that challenge but if it pushes me to complete half of the games I own, it’s worth it. The ones that are crossed out are games that  I don’t intend to complete or can’t finish. Either they have no storyline, or I only bought them to play online with friends and don’t want to do the campaign or they are games  that were given to me  but don’t interest me that much.

PS2
NEED FOR SPEED UNDERGROUND
PS2
RESIDENT EVIL CODE VERONICA X
PS2
RESIDENT EVIL OURBREAK
PS2
RESIDENT EVIL 4
PS2
CSI
PS2
SONIC MEGA COLLECTION PLUS
PS2
DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
PS2
THRILLVILLE
PS2
GUITAR HERO 1
PS2
GUITAR HERO 2
PS2
GUITAR HERO 3
PS2
ROCKBAND (don’t have the guitar / drums anymore)
PS2
KINGDOM OF HEARTS
PS2
DESTROY ALL HUMANS
PS2
FINAL FANTASY X
PS2
CREG HASTING TOURNEMENT PAINTBALL
PS2
TOKYO XTREME RACERS


PS3
BIOSHOCK
PS3
BIOSHOCK 2
PS3
SILENT HILL HOMECOMING
PS3
OBLIVION
PS3
SAINTS ROW 2
PS3
SAINTS ROW 3
PS3
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE
PS3
SIMS 3
PS3
PS3
FINAL FANTASY REALM REBORN
GRAND THEFT AUTO V


XBOX
GEARS OF WAR
XBOX
BORDERLANDS 2
XBOX
SKATE 3
XBOX
DRAGON AGE II
XBOX
LEFT 4 DEAD 2
XBOX
UFC 2009
XBOX
NHL 11
XBOX
RECKONING
XBOX
CRACKDOWN
XBOX
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3
XBOX
FABLES 2
XBOX
FABLES 3
XBOX
ALICE THE MADNESS RETURNS
XBOX
RED DEAD REDEMPTION


WII
ALICE IN WONDERLAND
WII
ZELDA TWILIGHT PRINCE
WII
JUST DANCE
WII
WII FIT


DS
SIMS CASTAWAYS
DS
FINAL FANTASY IV
DS
CLUB HOUSE
DS
PROFESSOR LAYTON CURIOUS VILLAGE
DS
CLUE/ PERFECTION/ MOUSETRAP
DS
NINTENDOGS
DS
MYSTERY CASE FILES MILLIONHEIR
DS
CROSSWORDS
DS
DS
BATMAN LEGO
CAKE MANIA
HARRY POTTER LEGO YEARS 1-4


COMPUTER
SIMS
COMPUTER
A VAMPIRE STORY


Nina XX

No comments:

Post a Comment