Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Gaming: Sims 2 Castaway DS








Let me start by saying that when I bought The Sims Castaway for DS, I thought it would be like the other Sims games, but on a deserted island. It ‘s not. There are specific quests that you have to accomplish in order to advance, you can’t build whatever you want wherever you want, you can’t have babies, you do not have a job nor money and you trade food and objects with the other castaways to get what you need to survive on the island. I didn’t mind because I happen to love playing this kind of games, but I’m embarrassed to say, that I thought some of the quests were actually very difficult and on a few occasions I did have to search on the internet for help. Other than that, it was a fun game and I give it a a 3.5/5 only because I got so frustrated at times with the quests. I wanted to add that I watched gameplays on YouTube on the computer version and I thought it looked more fun so I’m considering buying it eventually. I suggest taking the time to watch gameplays of the game for both the PC and DS if you hesitate on which one to buy.

Nina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment