Pages

Monday 19 December 2016

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Fallen (Fallen, #1)Fallen by Lauren Kate
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I kept putting off reading this book because it had mixed reviews, but last week I was participating in a readathon and one of the challenges was to read the book you had the longest on your shelves. On my Goodreads, Fallen was on the top of the list so I took the plunge and decided to read it. To my surprise, I really enjoyed this book. The story is about a girl who’s new in a boarding school, she meets two boys, one extremely nice and the other one, not so much and there is a paranormal element. Reading this book, I kept finding myself wanting to know more, but to be honest I didn’t remember what was the premise so every new piece of the puzzle was surprising to me. I suggest you don’t read the synopsis if you haven’t already, I think the story is more enjoyable when you have no clue what’s going on and the synopsis basically gives everything away. This book will not change your life, but it’s an enjoyable read and I was left wanting more so I will definitely continue on with the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment