Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

Audio book Review: The Perfect Chemistry Trilogy by Simone Elkeles



** THERE WILL BE NO SPOILERS FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES IN THIS REVIEW **

A few months ago, I was browsing on Itunes for an audio book to listen to in my car and came across The Perfect Chemistry. The synopsis intrigued me and the reviews where good so I thought, why not! And boy was I not disappointed! I ended up buying the other two in the series and I loved them probably as much as I did the first one. Basically, the series is about the Fuentes brothers, their complicated love lives, their family and the fact that they  have problems with a gang  (the Latino Blood) due to their father who was  a member of the LB. In each book, you follow a different brother and their love interest so you have the point of view of the guy and the girl witch I loved. This series is definitely for the romance lovers out there because there is so much passion and love and ''oh my god I want a boyfriend just like that!!'' moments. In the third book though, there were moments when the female character made me literally slap myself on the forehead, but still, it  was a good story and wrapped up the series beautifully. In audio books, the voice can be a deal breaker for me because it must fit  the character I imagined or else I barely pay attention to the story because I'm so frustrated with the voice. Fortunately, the three books are read by the same women and men  in the audio versions and I loved their voices . They make you believe even more in the characters and the male voice was extremely sexy witch is definitely a plus for us girls! Overall, if you like romance and are looking for a good series, I recommend The Perfect Chemistry trilogy but highly recommend the audio book versions.


Nina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment