Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a wonderful time! It is now time to leave behind 2011 and start 2012 with positive thoughts! The beginning of a new year is the perfect occasion to reflect on the past year and set new goals for yourself for the new year to come. You can now turn the page on what went wrong in 2011 and keep with you all the good things that happened to encourage you to do more. Personally, last year was like a roller coaster for me. I bought my own place, went back to school, was offered new opportunities at work but other things weren't as great... Three of my family members had serious health issues, since I've been living on my own, let's just say money is an issue ( I know the first year is always the hardest so.. can't wait until next year! ) and my love life... Let's not even go there! But I'm an optimist so I know this year will be better and I hope it will be for all of you too! Yeah! Happy new year!!

Nina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment