Pages

Sunday 1 January 2012

Gaming: Saints Row The Third



Recently I've been playing Saints Row the third and I am in love with this game. A lot of people told me it was like Grand Theft auto  but I never really played that game so... There are gameplays on Youtube that you can watch to see if it's a game you would like and after watching those, I had to play it. Fortunately for me, my brother bought it and after finishing it, he landed to my, yeah! He said he pretty much finished the game  in thirty five hours but I've been spending so much time on customizing my character and my cars that it will take me a lot more time than that for sure... So basically, you have missions through out the city and those missions unlock other missions. Some are necessary to continue the game, others are just to make more money and to earn respect but over all, you're pretty much free to go where ever you want. There is also co-op missions that you can do online but I haven't tried it yet so I can't really say anything about that for now.You can make your own mix tape when you're driving , customize your character, your cars and your gang members. It's R18+  and it doesn't take a lot of time to see why... You can beat up or kill anyone on the streets, including the cops, you can steel cars, you can purchase a baseball bat formed like a dildo and some of the outfits are quite revealing. So I give it a 4.5/5 because it's that good!

Nina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment